Get up close to the Stones and walk among the impressive Sarcen monoliths. Tours to the Inner Circle at Stonehenge are extremely limited and we only run a few of these every year because we enjoy doing it from time to time!
- Spend 1 hour inside the Inner Circle with a maximum of 30 people
- Option to walk back from the site to the visitor centre across the Stonehenge landscape via the Avenue, Cursus and Bronze Age burrial mounds
- Visit Woodhenge and Durrington Walls where the builders of Stonehenge lived
- Hear the latest theories based on the Stonehenge Riverside Project and discover the exciting archaeological discoveries made there
- Tour departs from and returns to Bath but you are welcome to end at Stonehenge and get a bus to Salisbury for onward transport options
- Visiting the National Trust village of Lacock may be possible on the return to Bath for a small extra charge
These tours are available to book on our calendar but if you have a group of 4 or more people we may be able to organise additional tours. Departure and return times will vary according to availability.
Tours are 4 hours in duration and cost £80.00 per person.