Lion Tours Ltd (referred to in these booking conditions as "we" or "us") accepts you ("the Customer") booking under the following terms and conditions.
We accept payment by credit or debit card via our website. Full payment is required before your booking can be confirmed.
Insurance: You are advised to take out travel, medical and cancellation insurance. In the event of cancellation charges being incurred we can issue you a receipt to facilitate an insurance claim.
It is your responsibility to leave ample time for your journey to the nominated departure point. Please ensure that you are at your stated departure point at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time. We cannot refund the cost of your tour if you experience any form of delay.
Missed tours will be treated as cancellations
You must inform us by email or telephone as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a tour. On cancellation (taken as the day we receive your notification) we will charge you a percentage of the total price as follows,
• Cancellation notified more than 28 days prior to departure - 20% of total value
• Cancellation notified between 27 and 15 days prior to departure - 50% of total value
• Cancellation notified within 14 days and day of departure - 100% of total value.
CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19. If you rebook after cancelling and receiving a partial refund we will offer you a discount to minimise your losses.
In the unlikely event of us cancelling the whole tour before departure because of unusual or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, then we will refund all money already paid by you but you will not be entitled to any compensation for the loss of the tour.
Where the tour is interrupted to a significant extent by circumstances beyond our control we will refund what is deemed to be a fair proportion of the cost of the tour.
Tours run with a minimum of 6 full paying adults.
Children must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old.
Lion Tours Ltd reserves the right to alter itineraries and transport. The departure time of a tour may be different to that advertised on a tour description, the correct time will be on your email confirmation. If we must change your tour, which may be for reasons beyond our control, we will notify you as soon as possible. If the change significantly alters an essential term of the contract, you will have the right to withdraw from the contract in which event we will repay all money already paid by you to us or the appropriate proportion if only some of the party withdraw. Alternatively you will have the option to:
a) Take a substitute tour of equivalent or superior value if we are able to offer you such a substitute,
b) to take a substitute tour of lower value if we are able to offer you one, when we will reimburse you the difference in price of the tour contracted for and that of the substitute tour.
The Company does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by war, threat of war, riot or civil commotion, terrorist or criminal activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, fires, sickness, weather conditions, road or traffic conditions, temporary technical, mechanical or electrical breakdown within booked accommodation, explosion of, or radioactive contamination from, any nuclear facility or other events beyond the control of the Company.
You will be responsible for your conduct and will indemnify us against any liability for damage caused by you or any members of your party.
1. Passengers must allow plenty of time to connect with any other form of onward transport and we suggest booking at least an hour after the stated tour return time . We do not accept responsibility for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our control and will not be liable for onward transport costs due to late return of a tour.
2. Passengers must also look after their personal effects at all times whilst at the pick up point, at the stops and on the minibus.
3. Stops are made during the tour for sightseeing and refreshment. You must return to the minibuses punctually within the time allowed for those stops. Your minibus may have to leave without you if your return is more than 10 minutes overdue and we shall not be liable for the consequence.
4. We ask for contact details when you book. In the event of us having to cancel / amend a tour we will use these to contact you and we take no responsibility if these are inaccurate.
Should you have a complaint during your tour, contact your driver guide and they will do their best to rectify your problem. If they cannot resolve your complaint at the time, you should make a written record of your complaint and email it to our office
Customers wishing to bring luggage should notify us in advance. We will endeavour to accommodate luggage but cannot guarantee it and it is carried at the passenger's own risk.
Only one discount code can be applied per tour and only if booking direct through Lion Tours website.
Multi Tour Discount: £10 per adult discount when you book 2 full day tours online with us! Book your first tour and then email us at email@example.com for a discount code and use this to book your second tour. (£5 discount on half day tours).
Lion Tours Ltd.
Company registered in UK No: 8231867